Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Found a place to live

So I was really tired today and fell asleep after hours of no real responses about an apartment.  When I woke up I had a good response that I followed up with.  He called me and told me to wait outside in 30 minutes and he would take me to see the place.

The place was really nice, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living room, patio, storage area, garage, tv, dvd, internet, washer dryer etc etc.  It was great.  I told him I wanted the one remaining room that was in my price range, and he said I could move in tomorrow.  The room is pretty spacious but the bed is tiny, I mean child size.

The guy told me that so far 2 other people live there, a woman who is 28 and a dentist, and a 25 year old girl from czech republic.  Neither of them speak English and the czech girl doesnt speak Spanish.  It will be very interesting.

I wont have internet for 5 days but once I do I will post pictures of the new piso.

the address is C/ Chile 40, 2º B 26005 Logroño (la rioja) spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment