Wednesday, January 25, 2017

India Part 5: Goa

India Part 5: Goa


Ok, so I have never gone on a beach vacation. It is not something that ever appealed to me since it seemed to me that people who go on vacation at the beach generally just sit on the beach all day for the entirety of their vacation. Goa a very popular beach spot that is supposed to be quite different from a lot of popular tropical beach paradises. With so much time on my hands I figured I would give it a shot.

You may notice I have very few pictures of Goa and very little to say about the place. It was just a beach. A beach that is popular among hippies, Russians and Israelis. Trance music is very popular. And yes, people do just spend the beach vacations sitting on the beach, running into the water once every two hours and drinking a lot of tropical juices. It wasn't awful. It was boring, a good kind of boring, but boring. I only stayed for six days after being recommended an entire month. I guess I learned that, although I can enjoy myself on a beach, it isn't something I would go out of my way to do again.





No comments:

Post a Comment