Saturday, September 18, 2010

You know you're in Amsterdam when you are sitting in a bar filled with people and you need to whisper or you feel like you're killing the vibe.  Good music and good people.  I have met people from all over the world in this city.

Some highlights


Friendly people
    e.g.   I used the internet to print some tickets and when I went to pay the guy said "no it's ok you used it too short."

Interesting People
      e.g. This is Amsterdam and people are shameless about announcing some of the reasons they are  here.

House Boats
         e.g. people litteraly live on boats in the canal.  Most look like tug boats with a small house built on top.

Boat Playground
         We found a playground spread out between two boats connected by a net tunnel for kids to crawl between the two sides. 


Ask me in person for more Amsterdam stories.
Tomorrow I am off to Paris in the morning

now for pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment